Friday, January 2, 2009

The best gift ever.


Maybe not ever (that would be the kid), but pretty close. My father-in-law gave me an iRobot Rooma vacuum cleaner for Christmas. Now, some folks might be offended by such a gift, but I was intrigued. You see, the Roomba is a robotic vacuum cleaner. Basically, it's as simple as pressing the "clean" button, and the robot vacuums your house. I was skeptical, but it's GREAT. It vacuums hardwoods, rugs, carpets, going from one to the other with ease. And, it even leave those nice, "I just vacuumed" marks on carpet! I can't think of a bad thing to say about the Roomba. I've run it everyday since I got it. Maybe it's just me, maybe I'm freakishly excited about this gadget...but I LOVE the Roomba. You must get one yourself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love mine, too. I gave myself one for my birthday! Corinne