Friday, October 17, 2008

Here's what I'm thinking.

I'm relaxing and watching my favorite kind of TV: that which is focused on food. Earlier tonight, I watched one of my favorites, "Triple D," otherwise known as "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" on the Food Network. Great as always. Really - you must check it out.

Now to my point. I'm watching this special on PBS starring Mario Batali and Gwyneth Paltrow (along with a Spanish actress and US food critic) traveling around Spain and eating great food, drinking incredible wine, etc. And...I don't think I can watch this anymore. The food looks incredible, the setting beautiful, etc...but if I have to hear Gwyneth Paltrow claim one more time how much she loves food and just eats and eats and eats and eats, I think I'll be sick. Really? Is anyone buying what she's selling?

No comments: